In conjunction with Belgian Hockey we are looking for creative volunteers for the online communication at the Fintro EuroHockey Junior Championships 2014 (Waterloo, Belgium). Together with a team of four motivated reporters you’ll be responsible for the communication on social media (Twitter, Facebook,…) about the Fintro Junior EHC.
Your task: Report about the match on Twitter, make short interviews, shoot some behind the scenes pictures …
Click on read more for more information.
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge on the use of social media
- Passionate about hockey
- Available from the 20th until 26th of July
- In possession of your own tablet or smartphone
- 16 or older
What do we offer
- Free access during the whole tournament
- Free drinks and food
- Exclusive behind the scenes access
Are you an hockey expert? Do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,… have no secrets for you? Send us your three best hockey-related social media posts and a motivational letter,…
Be creative and convince us you are the perfect person for our social media team.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th of July.