As part of the ongoing process of making information easy to access the EHF is delighted to announce that the Event Management Section of the site has been revamped in order to service our stakeholders (teams, hosts, officials and umpires).
When you click on Event Management (here) you will be brought to a menu that will show
1. Competition Regulations (Everyone needs to read and know these!)
2. Tournament Forms ( A handy list of forms)
3. Information for Tournament Organisers (When organising a EuroHockey event, what do I need to do?)
4. Information for Tournament Officials (The ‘to do’s’)
5. Information for Team Managers (Guidelines, age limits, image rights, social media guidelines etc)
6. Rankings (so where did my club/nation finish at the last EuroHockey event?)
Massive thanks to EHF Top TDs Edna Rutten and Sylvie Petitjean who assisted the EHF Office in this revamp. We are delighted that the section is now clear and concise and ready to go for the EuroHockey Indoor season starting soon…..
Photograph: Edna (left) and Sylvie (4th on left) are pictured at the London Olympics (Frank Uijlenbroek (c))
The final European Hockey Federation Club of the Year awards of this decade are very special ones for the EHF. In 2019...