14th December 2017: The Final EHF Executive Board meeting of 2017 will take place on 15th and 16th December in the EHF Head Office, Brussels.
The Board will receive the following reports:
- Competitions Committee – Outdoor
- Competitions Committee– Indoor
- Euro Hockey League
- Director Generals Report
- New Committee Selection and Approval
- Communications Report
- Communications Committee Report and Annual analytics
- Development Projects Committee -2017 report and 2018 plans
- Education Committee – 2017 report and 2018 plans
- FIH Report
- Hon Treasurer’s Report
- Appointments Committee
The Board will also select and approve the Committees which will sit from January 2018 until end December 2019. An announcement on the Committees will be made on Wednesday 20th December at 12 noon (CET).
A full report from the Board meeting will be published during next week.
EHF Office 14th December 2018.