20th March 2018: The Competitions Committee Outdoor (CCO) met last weekend 17 March in Brussels.
The following items were discussed or noted:
- Regulations issues were discussed and proposals to change were recommended to the Executive Board(*).
- The Committee received updates on the EHL, on the 2018 outdoor club events and on the 2018 U18 events.
- The members received an update about the FIH Competitions.
- The EHF and FIH Calendars were discussed and recommendations were made to the Executive Board.
- The entries and applications to host the 2019 Senior, Junior and U16 Hockey5 events were discussed and recommendations to the Executive Board were made to host these events. The participating teams and venues will be announced Wednesday 28 March.
* The next meeting of the EHF Executive Board is on 23/24th March 2018.
EHF Office/20th March 2018