The EHF will hold its 30th General Assembly tomorrow 2nd November at 16.30hrs in New Delhi, India.
Whilst it may seem unusual to have an Assembly outside Europe, the EHF has been hosting every second General Assembly during the FIH Congress meetings for the past number of years.
This ensures that our Members do not have to commit additional funds to attend a separate EHF General Assembly in the years when the FIH Congress is being held.
In the other years, the EHF General Assembly is held the day before the start of the EuroHockey Championships, enabling our delegates to attend the starting games of the pinnacle of our biennial calendar.
The Agenda for this important General Assembly is as follows:
THE 30th EUROPEAN HOCKEY FEDERATION
GENERAL ASSEMBLY, NEW DELHI, INDIA
FRIDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2018 at 16.30hrs.
- Registration of the delegates
- Formal opening by the President
- Report from the President of the European Hockey Federation
- Apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes of the 29th General Assembly on the 18th August 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To receive the Honorary Treasurer’s report and accounts for 2017
- To receive the Auditor’s report and to approve the accounts for 2017
- Subscriptions 2019
- Appointment of Auditor for 2019
- Presentation: EHF/KNHB Sharing Knowledge
- Presentation: EHF Athletes Committee
- Venue of the 31st General Assembly 2019
- Formal closing.
A Media Release detailing the outcomes will be published during next week.