19th September 2019, Brussels: The 3rd EHF Executive Board meeting of 2019 will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Agenda items are as follows:
As it’s the first Board meeting since the General Assembly in August – the Executive Board members will introduce themselves to fellow Board members, and Marijke Fleuren will have the opportunity to share the goals of the EHF for the coming period.
- Strategic Plan 2017–2024 Review and discuss updates for 2021-2028
- 2020 Operations Plan Overview
- Education Committee
- Education Committee Umpires Report
- Education Committee Officials Report
- Education Committee Coaches Report
- Development Projects Committee
- Development Projects Report
- Commercial & Communications Report
- Communications Report, analytics and Commercial update
- Competitions Committee – Indoor
- Competitions Committee Indoor Report
- Euro Hockey League update
- Competitions Committee– Outdoor
- Competitions Committee Outdoor Report
- FIH Updates
- Hon Treasurer’s Report
- Director Generals Report
- EHC 2019 and 2021 Update
In addition to the above agenda, members of the Board will have a number of important meetings with President and Secretary-General of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee; The Mayor and Deputy Major of Sofia; The Minister for Youth and Sports and the Rector of the National Sports Academy. Members will also have the opportunity to attend a local game MGU v NSA at NSA’s grounds.
A full report from the Board meeting and additional meeting will be published next week.