The EHF Education Committee is meeting today in the EHF Office in Brussels, where they will discuss the progress made in 2016 and work on planning and strategy for 2017.
The Committee will cover a wide range of topics as it’s a very full agenda!
All working groups will split up later in the day to work through the particulars of each group.
– Events planning 2017
– Budget for 2017 and balancing our 2016 budget
– Turkey Tap Update
– KNHB Twinning and Sharing Knowledge Update
– Umpiring Group update and developments
– Coaching Group update and developments
– Officials Group update and developments
The EHF Development Projects will meet tomorrow, October 16th in the EHF Office.